Update #18 - Getting all our parts dialed in
We’ve refined our alpha(beta) units and sent some back out, things are looking really good! Unfortunately, we are still waiting on a couple things, but their arrival should be right around the corner. You guys will be the first to know when they land :)
We did have a slight hiccup with our wet blaster :( The story is a saga in itself but the abridged version is we found the broken part, ordered parts, fixed the parts, and started blasting again. This won’t affect any potential ship date, but it did put a damper on how many parts we’ll be able to get out in the first couple days of shipping.
We received some of our mic boards! They aren’t populated with the mics and switches so we’ll be popping those on during assembly. You can see a mic being soldered to the board with some raw enclosure parts below. They become soldering fixtures.
Right now, our main goal is to get as many parts as humanly possible ready and waiting. Then when everything is in, we’ll be able to just sit down and begin the final assembly of your headsets!
Huge thanks to you guys for filling out the form and emailing any special requests, you made that process super painless. If we have any further questions about your responses or emails, we’ll be sure to reach out to you individually but so far so good!
As always, thank you all so much for backing and you can always contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org